Thursday, August 9, 2012

A New Chapter Begins

Well I know that I said I would be posting
more frequently but life got crazier 
than I ever could imagine!!
Our little boy arrived safe and sound
on June 26. Our little Levi. =)
We also moved two weeks after he was born. 
My husband is the new youth pastor
at Rocky Creek Baptist Church. 
He is also starting classes this fall
to finish his youth ministry degree. 
Life is very different from what it use to be. 
But God has been teaching us so many lessons. 
God can do miracles!!!
The way He put together our move was amazing
to see!
God has truly blessed us with a sweet baby boy, 
a new town that we love, and a amazing new church family.
=)

1 comment:

Christianna said...

I'm so so excited for you about your baby <3 :) :)